- Aluminum is significantly lighter than steel and is therefore fat more popular in the outdoor and climbing industries where weight is a major factor.
- Non-Locking Gate for general use and when clipping quickly is important. All non-locking carabiners are spring-loaded to ensure immediate gate closure upon release.
- Straight gate is most common gate used. Tends to be a bit stronger than bent gate carabiners.
- Key nose carabiner does not have a notch to snag onto anything. Making clipping/unclipping simple.
- Ergonomic shape minimizes physical effort and discomfort, maximize efficiency.
MBS: 25 kN