Nature Outfitters is excited to offer the ISC ALF annual service per the manufacturers (ISC) guidelines. Our techs are certified by ISC to perform this service and inspection.
1. Annual Inspection
2. Minor parts replacement (springs/screws)
3. Shipping - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: The customer will be responsible for any extra shipping, import tax, and duty expenses that may arise.
4. Finalized Annual Inspection Report
***The customer will be notified upon inspection. Additional charges will apply for any replacement parts not included in the service. ***
How it Works (Instructions)
1. If your ALF unit is due or soon to be due for service, add this service item to your cart.
Please note that the quantity box corresponds to the amount of ALF pulleys that need to be serviced. Ex. QTY 1= 1 Alf Pulley
2. Proceed to check out and complete the check out process.
3. You'll receive a confirmation email as well as PDF form and instructions.
4. We ask that you pay the shipping cost to get your unit to us, and we will cover return shipping (see note above about international shipments). Ship the ALF pulley(s) to us and we'll ship it back once complete!