Kong XL steel carabiners are the universal go to carabiner.
- Connector with a wide mouth opening and high tensile strength.
- The D Shape prevents connector rotation and allows the load to be weighted along the major axis.
- Carbon steel construction
- Meets ANSI 359.12:2009 requirements
- Meets CE and EN 12275 requirements
- Meets UIAA requirements
- Three-stage autolock/Key Lock design
Strength: 50kN and 16kN Gate
- Scaffolding and trestels
- Metal structures
- Confined spaces
- Tree climbing/arboriculture
- Cableway evacuation
- Roof and inclined planes
- Rope Access