Very high efficiency double pulley with swivel
Openable even when attached to the anchor, the SPIN L2 is a double pulley designed for maximum simplicity when setting up haul systems or tyroleans. The two parallel-mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point allow the pulley to be used to set up various types of complex haul systems. The large-diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency The swivel facilitates handling, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load, and direct connection of carabiners, ropes or slings.
- Designed for maximum simplicity when setting up haul systems or tyroleans for work at height or rescue:
- triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- the rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- special side plate design protects the rope path
- Optimal efficiency:
- large-diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Parallel-mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for setting up various types of complex haul systems
- Easy handling:
- swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
- swivel accepts up to three carabiners
- swivel and auxiliary attachment point allows the use of ropes and slings to facilitate maneuvers.
- Weight: 480 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 Pulley General Use, UIAA
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Maximum working load: 8 kN (3 kN per strand, more information in the Instructions for Use)
- Breaking strength: 36 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %