EUREKA Auto Lock
- Aluminum is significantly lighter than steel and is therefore fat more popular in the outdoor and climbing industries where weight is a major factor.
- Locking Gate come with a separate mechanism or sleeve that ensures the carabiner does not accidentally open.
- Auto-locking carabiner uses an internal spring mechanism to not only close the carabiner but also lock the carabiner as soon as the gate is released.
- Pin Nose Gate is a notch in the nose of the carabiner to maintain the structure and strength. This nose type is typically stronger.
- HMS AKA pear shape—commonly used in belaying due to its shape.
Outer Dimension: 4.45" x 2.9"
Meets EN 362:2004:2004 standards.
MBS: 28 kN