New England Multiline is constructed by twisting three strands of a blend of spun and filament polyester around cores of fibrillated polyolefin. New England Multiline uses block creel fibers, which make it very grippy and therefore CI-1805 compliant. Having met the requirements for CI-1805 compliance it is also fully certified as a Life Safety rope per the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards.
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Color: White/Yellow
- Material: Polyester Blend
- Construction: 3 Strand
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 5100 lbs (Average Tensile Strength: 6700 lbs)
- Block creel fibers for enhanced grip and better handling
- Polyolefin cores for improved abrasion resistance
- Fully certified as Life Safety rope per ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology) standards
- Standards & Certifications: CI-1805, ACCT
- Made in USA