Robertson's Ropes Course (RC) harness is designed to give adequate and adjustable support and restraint to the legs, lower back, mid-body, chest and shoulders.
***These items are made to order. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery***
- Two lower hook in points for rappelling
- Two upper hook in points for lofting
- Commercial Type XIII 1¾”, 6,000 lb. rated nylon
- Mil-T-7808B-1 #5 cord nylon and bonded nylon thread
- All structural areas sewn using four point patterns
- All webbing has been hot cut sealed to prevent unraveling
- All attachment points have a 5,000 lb. test rating
- Tested to ANSI z359.1 Fall Protection. Underwriter Laboratories
- This product has been pull tested to 5000 lb. (22.24 kN)
- Complies to PRCA/ANSI 1.0-1.3 5000 lb. (MBS) minimum breaking strength Designed to ASTM F-1772 12.1.2 / 12.2.2 Standard specification for harnesses used in Rescue, Safety and Sport Activities.
- Qualifies ASTM F-1772 12.1.3 Full Body Harness
- Meets and exceeds CE qualifications and standards.
|Size||Color||User Description||Approx. Weight|
|X-Small||Yellow/ Black||4ft- 5'2"||70-110lbs|
|Small||Red/ Black||Teens, Women, Small Men||90-160lbs|
|Medium||Blue/ Black||Average Adults, Large Teens||150-280lbs|
|X-Large||Gray/ Black||Larger or Taller Person||270lbs plus or over 6'4"|
Lifespan and Service Life
Service Life is “One minute to Ten Year Service Life or condition, with a Fifteen Year Shelf Life.” Terms and Conditions do apply on Shelf Life. Contact the manufacturer for details.