This 50 Person first aid kit has a weatherproof case and comes with a carrying handle and is also wall mountable. This flexibility allows you to hang this in any area of your work space or work truck and also allow you to carry it on a jobsite or grab it off the wall to take with you to an injured worker or employee. It has what you need for most emergencies and is packed with all types of supplies since it meets the ANSI B standards. Contents meet the 2015 ANSI Class B requirements and are sufficient to treat 50 or more people. The weatherproof case makes this kit ideal to be on a jobsite while keeping the contents protected from dirt and debris. Great for contractors, landscapers, outdoor adventure courses, and construction workers looking for a durable first aid kit that can with stand the conditions.
- ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Compliant
- Weatherproof and portable-perfect for a ropes courses
- Weatherproof case keeps dust and dirt out
- Easy to refill by ordering refill packs
- Plastic Bandages, 1" x 3"
- First Aid Tape, ½" x 5yd
- (25) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets
- BZK Antiseptic Towelettes
- CPR Mask with One Way Valve
- Burn Dressing, 4" x 4"
- (25) First Aid/Burn Cream Packets
- Cold Compress,4" x 5"
- Sterile Eye Pads
- Eyewash, 4oz
- Hand Sanitizer Packets
- Nitrile Gloves
- Conforming Gauze Roll, 2"
- Gauze Dressing Pads, 3" x 3"
- Trauma Pads,5" x 9"
- Triangular Sling/Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56"
- Conforming Gauze Roll, 4"
- First Aid Guide
- Padded Splint, 4" x 24"