The Robertson Zip Tour with Rear D Ring harness is a commercial grade harness acceptable for use in engineered zip line tours, canopy tours, and aerial adventure/trekking parks.
- Independently reviewed and third party tested to ASTM-F 1772 standards 12.1.3 & 12.1.2
- ANSI z359 standard of a 5,000 lbs (22 kN) static tensile strength and PRCA/ANSI 1.0-1.3
- Webbing width 1.75in. and 0.083 thickness
- Tensile strength exceeds 5,000 lbs.
- Adjustable buckles made from heat treated AMS 2759 Hardness 1E to Rc38-42
- Cadmium Plating (electrodeposited) AMS-QQ-P-416 Cl.1 Ty.1
- Features shoulder straps adjustable with two quick adjust buckles, and an adjustable chest strap
This product has been designed, tested, and manufactured in accordance with ASTM-F 1772 and ANSI/PRCA 1.0-1.3 standards. Is specifically for harnesses used in safety and sport activities
Complies with ACCT and PRCA standards.
***This harness is NOT INTENDED for "Fall Arrest" application. Do not use on LEAP Elements***
Small: Fits 26"-40" Waist
Standard: Fits 33"-48" Waist
Large: Fits 41"-52" Waist
Service Life is “One minute to Ten Year Service Life or condition, with a Fifteen Year Shelf Life.” Terms and Conditions do apply on Shelf Life. Contact the manufacturer for details.