The Chuy is a belay and rappel device that works on half, twin, and single ropes.
- Very light, the user can change the braking capacity thanks to the “V” shape notches, so as to modulate the effort of the user according to their own weight, the rope used, and all those factors that modify friction and consequently the braking.
- It gives a smooth feed, strong braking and a great look.
- Conforms to the norm EN 15151-2 for manual braking devices.
- Recommend use with 8-12mm rope
- Colors: Blue or Black
- Ropes Courses
- Military/Tactical (Black version)
- Acrobatics (Black version)