The second generation of a great multi-purpose universal harness ideal for beginners, climbing programs, and indoor gyms. It's large range of adjustability allows for easy transition when fitting a climber with the correct harness size. The Versa II has 5mm padded waist belt and leg loops with breathable PES fabric.
- comes in two sizes which adapt to all users
- 3 Rock&Lock buckles enable fast and safe adjustment
- BMI adjusting system on the waist belt (consists of two loops on one side and two velcro straps on the other one) keeps the waist belt webbing with the belay loop in a proper position in various sizes
- rear size label makes size adjusting very easy
- construction of the waist belt and leg loops provides maximum support and comfort when hanging in the harness
- reinforced tie-in points for longer lifetime of the harness
- red color belay loop for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- inside mesh wicks moisture away and dries quickly in wet conditions
- laced technical textile increases the waist belt rigidity and abrasion resistance
- 4 braided gear loops in two sizes with a load capacity of 5 kg
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides a higher safety in case of wrong tie-in
- removable and adjustable rear stretch straps
XS-M (Waist: 25-35.5" Thigh: 18-23")
L-XXL (Waist:29.5"- 39.5" Thigh: 21.5-26.5")
Note: This harness replaces the GURU model that discontinued in 2014.