Fully adjustable work positioning and fall arrest harness with steel components and buckles. This harness is suitable for all Adventure Course elements and meets or exceeds NPFA Class III, ANSI Z359.1, EN 361, and OSHA requirements.
- attachment point for work in hanging position and rappelling according to EN 813
- steel positioning points according to EN 358 are placed symmetrically
(steel D-rings are flat and settled on a padding)
- innovated Speed buckles enable quick adjustment and putting on and taking off
- 2 braided gear loops with a bearing capacity of 10 kg
- slots designed for a secure hanging of expensive equipment (such as power saw, drilling machine...)
- identification and methodical label
- slide buckle intended for chest ascender fastening
Lifetime of this product depends on the frequency and the environment (salt, sand, moisture, chemicals, etc.) in which it is used. Without taking wear or mechanical damage into account and on conditions specified in this instructions for use this product may be used 15 years since the date of production and 10 years since the date of first use.