SALE! SALE! SALE!
This batch was manufactured 07/2018. Yates shock absorbers have a max life of 3 years! To move this product we've discounted the price to reflect the usable life!
NOTE: This batch will need to be retired 07/2021.
The Yates 801 Industrial Shock Absorber utilizes a highly efficient tear-stitch webbing to absorb energy by means of controlled destruction. Two layers of webbing are woven together in a prescribed manner. The 801 is very useful as a shock absorber in belay, mechanical advantage, hauling and highline systems.
- Strength: 5000lbf (22.2kN)
- Initial length: 9inches
- Full Activation extends absorber an additional 48 inches.
- Maximum Free Fall Distance: 6ft
- UL Certified to meet ANSI/ASSE Z259.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2013 standards
- Lifespan: 3 years from the date of manufacture
**Product Color May Vary**