***SPECIAL ORDER! CALL FOR PRICING***
The folks at SafeClimb have made the Dyno Adventure Auto Belay even better! Introducing our NEW Dyno Carbon Adventure Auto Belay by SafeClimb.
⭐ Dual braking action
This is a top-class auto belay system that at 10.5kg it is the lightest auto belay at 18m length in the world!
The Adventure model is designed for adventure parks and aerial adventure courses, ropes courses, and climbing walls. With a dual action braking system and an additional descent brake as a back up, the Dynos won't leave you hanging. Available only at Nature Outfitters!
- Technology:Automatic Friction Descent Controller
- Unit Weight: 23.1 lbs - Super Light!!!
- Overall Size: 11.8" X 6.96" X 10.23"
- Lanyard Lengths: 40ft (12M), 60 ft (18M)
- Working Load: 22-330 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -31 degrees to 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Housing/Drum Material: Carbon Fiber/Anodized Aluminum
- Webbing/Lanyard Type: 0.86in, High Use Vectran webbing
- Brake: Dual Action, Soft Torque Apply, Multiple Redundancy
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: All Units are sealed and weather proof!
- Standards: EN341:2011 Class A, ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2007, CSA Z359.2.3-99
- DYNO Adventure (Green)
- Controlled Retraction Speed for Outdoor Adventure Use!
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- Annual Manufacturer Recertification Required
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Custom Shipping Case included