The Robertson Mini SR-71 is an awesome addition to your ropes course gear! Compact, Light, and ready for speed, this trolley is capable of moving down a zipline at speeds up to 65mph!
The Robertson Mini #5060 is a fully rebuildable platform highly recommended for commercial applications.
The sheaves are case hardened steel that spin on Premium sealed ball bearings.
The axles are made of 304 steel and are time tested, proving outstanding durability and structural design for 25 years.
Side plates are .105" thick, made of 304 stainless steel for superior strength.
Pulley is designed to move a person down a 3⁄8 - 1⁄2 cable safely at speeds up to 65mph
- Meets NFPA 1983-2012 pulley performance requirements of general use.
- Minimum 3 Sigma breaking strength of not less than 36 ĸN (8,093lb.) ₠
- Meets & Exceeds ANSI/ACCT 03-2019 1.3.7 Standard Product- 5060 & 5061
- Description- tandem sheave
- Third party rated to NFPA 1983-12 Rating G- General Use Pulley 3-Sigma ᴈσ 70 ĸN (15,700 lb.)