The Omega SBG is a multi configuration belay device that has you covered for any situation!
- By incorporating a rigid stem on this device, climbers go from full lock-off to whipping out rope in a single, smooth action—no more binding up as the device tries to free itself.
- The amount of friction can be completely adjusted to suit your particular need. Does your climber outweigh you?
- Are you using skinny ropes? Then set up the brake line through the V-Slots! Clipping in short (into the oblong hole in the center of the stem) adds even more braking power.
- Climbing with fat ropes, a skinny partner or on low-angle slabs? Then belay off the U-Grooves and clip into the bottom hole of the SBGII for less friction.
- If you’ve ever rapped on a single 8mm or 9mm rope with other belay devices, you know what a fast and loose ride that can be! With the SBG, wrap that skinny cord around the rigid stem and rappel, figure-8 style, for the ultimate in control and safety.
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black or Red
- Proudly made in the USA!