Made with 1 3/4 Webbing, Robertson crab claws are used for protection on high ropes courses, adventure courses, and industrial heights.
- Length: Adjustable 37"-50"
- Ends: 2 ends feature snap hooks, one features a soft eye
- Designed to meet the standards of high ropes course protection and many industrial requirements
- Used for positioning and safety lanyards provide light weight and superior strength.
- Lobster Claws are a unique, adjustable set of positioning / safety lanyards designed specifically for program high ropes courses.
- Using the claws, the participant can move from element to element on the high ropes course while remaining securely connected at all times to at least one point of contact.
- It must require 2 seperate motions to open the gate to disengage it from a connection in order to maintain safety. Snap hooks are recommended as they are easier for small hands.
- Available with or without a shock absorber
MAX 5 Year Service Life. Contingent on “point of use visual inspection” and Annual Third Party Accredited PVM inspection and sign off required, thus ensuring serviceable conditions and proper operation.